Rail of War Rail of War

I'd enjoy the game much more

If it was the real version. Lol @ Paying for flash games.

Interactive Shotgun v1 Interactive Shotgun v1

I lol'd at your disclamer.

Im sure people DEFIANTLY CARE AND WILL USE THIS FLASH AS A SIMULATION.

VirusX117 responds:

Someone sued mcdonalds because their coffee was hot and it burned them, I'm not taking any chances. Lol all you want, its my kevlar from lawsuits.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

From the looks of it

It seems like a pretty good game...ONLY UNTIL IT GETS FUCKING STUCK AT 76%. Thus making it unplayable.

Zombie Rampage Zombie Rampage

Bleh

I like the game concept...but its just too bad. For instance, its impossible to not loose health, the ak fires way to slowly and it takes like 8 shots to kill 1 zombie. Theres a number of ways you can improve.

1. Add other guns. Possibly to upgrade your fort.
2. Start out basic, level 1 there are about 6 zombies and they move very slowly. Then next levels get harder and harder.
3. Lower zombie healths and make the ak and possibly other guns fire much more faster and have better damage.

Try again next time.

Niko Bellic Soundboard Niko Bellic Soundboard

needs moar

everything. more Sound fx, better graphics then just red radial buttons.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

I'd Enjoy the game much more if

You did not have to guns that you have to buy with REAL money. That is fucking stupid! Its just a flash game! What gives you the right to do that just for a damn flash game!

Are people really the ignorant enough to do that? If it was a full 3d game then i'd understand but A FUCKING FLASH GAME? What makes you think people wont decompile the game, edit it and use the guns that cost money?

Your a Prick, simple as that.

Don't Press Me!!! Don't Press Me!!!

No, just no

More like a horrible copy of the big red button.

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

HOLYSHITBBQ

THE BEST FLASH GAME I PLAYED! You even got the car physics right and the explosions! You rock!

HarraH responds:

You can thank my scripting team for the car physics! It took them 3 months just for them to script the steering.

Attack of the Dead Attack of the Dead

Awsome!

Great game! But i have some improvments

Try to make the flash when you shoot the gun
Have the store also include upgrades for your fort
Also you should not have to manually add in bullets on the guns expect for the shotgun.

I'd like to be able to customize my character too.

4/5

AWFlash responds:

Where you buy guns you can click on player upgrades to buy stuff for your "fort". Also all the guns reload automatically once you hit 0/0.

Make a Tails Doll 2 Make a Tails Doll 2

Not front page material

You can start improving by using at least 30 FPS at the most so you have a smooth animation. The props look nothing like tails. I highly doubt anyone would vote 5 just to get it to front page.

Scizor300 responds:

This was made and exported at 30 FPS. You might have a laggy computer.